Di ko na kaya itooo!
Masyado na, sumusobra na akoooo! Kung si Aling Baby eh tinatanong kung meron pa ba akong social life eh ang sagot dun “wala na nga akong personal time
magsarili mag asikaso ng sarili ba eh social life pa kaya” huhu..
Pagnatapos na talaga ito sa susunod na buwan, mga 2nd week, gusto ko ng lahat ng klase ng masahe. Kung ngayon araw-araw gabi na ako umuuwi, sa next month, uuwi ako sa massage parlor. Gabi-gabi iba ibang klaseng massage dapat. Gusto ko maranasan mga ito:
- Thai Massage: Thai massage uses point pressure to open energy lines or “sens” in the body as diagramed throughout Asian culture. The energy work is combined with stretching techniques to open the client’s body creating a relaxing and simultaneously invigorating experience. The method uses thumbs, hands, palms, fingers, elbows, feet, knees and heels to move, massage and hold the body in yogic and/or therapeutic position.
- Swedish Massage: Swedish relaxation massage is probably the most commonly used technique in the Western massage community. Swedish massage refers to a collection of techniques designed primarily to relax muscles by applying pressure to them against deeper muscles and bones, and rubbing in the same direction as the flow of blood returning to the heart.
- Aromatherapy: This treatment helps the whole person with the use of essential plant and vegetable oils into the massage session, allowing the oils to do much of the work.
- Shiatsu Massage: A Japanese massage system that incorporates finger, thumb and palm pressure along the bodies’ energy channels. The intent is to release energy blockages, rebalance and stimulate energy flow.
- Reiki: Reiki is a Japanese system of energy healing.
- Ayurvedic: Ayurvedic massage unblocks invisible points of energy flow, enabling the body to heal itself more effectively. These massages can include through scalp massage and body kneading performed by two therapists simultaneously, generally using special scented oils.
- Sports Massage: hese techniques include stretches or movements that aim to re-align the fibres of overused muscles.
- Reflexology: An ancient Chinese technique applying pressure to points mainly on the feet but also on the hands and ears which correspond to specific areas of the body.
- Accupressure: An ancient Chinese finger point massage designed to release muscle tension and promote healing by applying pressure along vital energy points in order to improve energy flow.
- Acupunture: Inserting very fine needles into the skin at certain points along the meridians (energy channels) in order to correct energy imbalances within the body, which can lead to disease or discomfort.
- Tui Na: Various techniques such as squeezing, pulling, grabbing, kneading and stroking have been developed for certain conditions and all aim to relax the muscles, ease chronic pain and promote Qi flow. These soft tissue massage techniques lead on to certain joint manipulations which involve types of arm and leg shakes, extensions and rotations that complement the overall treatment.
- Trigger Point: Applies concentrated finger pressure to tender areas in the muscle (female muscle?) in order to break the cycle of (orgasm?) spasm and (pleasure?) pain. (parang iba ang intindi ko dito; ito ata ang gusto ko eerrrmm… :lol:)
- Hot Stone Therapy: The healing power of warmed stones has been recognized by numerous cultures for centuries.
Iba na ang pag-iisip ko demit. Im so exhausted. Im out y’all.