Hahaha! Excuse me, nauna pa ang tawa ko lol. Natatawa lang ako nung pumasok sa isipan ko kung ano talaga ang laman ng mga utak ng mga lalaki? I mean ano kaya ang iniisip ng mga ito most of the time, ano kaya ang nasa laman ng utak nila kung nag-iisa lang sila? Ano kaya ang laman ng utak nila kung dalawang lalaki ang nag-uusap, kung grupo sila, kung kasama isang babae, kung nasa banyo sila, etc etc… Kung depressed sila, lonely, happy… and so on.. Shemps, wala akong makausap at mapagtanungan, nag google search ako. Ang question ko, “what does men’s brain consist of?” Niyahaha! In tagalog “ano ang laman ng utak ng mga lalaki?” (literally) Ang labo noh! Wala lang. Ito ang mga links na ibinigay:
Commentary: Alcoholic Blackout— Does It Remove Mens Rea ?
How the Brain Works
What does crossed lateral mean?
Penile Erection – How Does It Occur | Onlinejer.com
Ano kaya sa tingin niyo ang interesting? Niyahaha! Wag ng plastik uy lol. Shemps, I clicked on the fourth one lol. Di naman kase ako masyadong knowledgeable sa mga bagay na ito, curious lang ako at least may matututunan pa. (char!) Knowledge is power! Weeeee… Here it goes… lol
Erection takes place when structures inside the penis and along the urethra between a man’s legs are filled with blood (like menstruation? lol) and inflated. This occur upon signals from the brain and the spinal cord, and the signals are transmitted through nerves in the parasympatic nervous system, a part of the autonomous or involuntary nervous system.
HOW THE NERVOUS SYSTEM TRIGGERS AND CONTROLS THE ERECTION
The erection is triggered and controlled by the following events:
– Something stimulates sensorial bodies in the genital zone or other senses. Impulses are then sent from the senses through nerves and the spinal cord towards the brain, and reaches the upper areas of the brain. The brain then recognizes these impulses as something sexually arousing. Also thoughts originating in the brain itself may be recognized as something sexually arousing. (aww!)
THE ANATOMICAL BASE FOR ERECTION
In the penis lie three bodies consisting of a network (kaya pala may cyber sex) of very elastic blood vessels having circular smooth muscles in their walls, called erectile bodies. There are two paired bodies lying at the upper side of the urethra (corpora cavernosa), and one lying around the urethra (corpus spongiosum).
The muscles in the vessel walls are able to constrict the volume of the vessels, or relax allowing the vessels to widen. Vessels leading blood to or from the erectile bodies also have the ability to constrict or relax in order to restrict or facilitate blood flow. The erectile chambers are not only confined to the penis, but continue in the area between the legs all the way backwards to the anal area. (huh thats why?!)
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE GENITAL ZONE DURING AN ERECTION
The erection response consists of the following events in the genital zone:
– When the signals from the brain and the spinal cord reach the nerve ends in the penis and the genital zone, the chemical compound nitric oxide (NO) is released.
– Nitric oxide then spreads through the genital area and especially the penis. Nitric oxide then triggers the following reactions.
– Blood vessels leading blood to the erectile bodies relax. Then more blood flows into the penis. (sabi ko na nga eh, period?lol)
– Blood vessels leading from the erectile bodies constrict, making it difficult for blood to leave the bodies.
– The smooth muscles around the vessels in the erectile bodies relax, allowing these vessels to widen.
– The blood going into the erectile bodies will then fill up in the vessels of the bodies and inflate the bodies to a much larger volume.
– The inflated bodies will get straight and hard. The growing erectile bodies will inflate the whole penis and make the penis rise.
– Since the erectile bodies continues backwards between the man’s legs, also this area swells and fixes the penis rigidly so that it does not sway from side to side when fully erected.
Out na me baka may manusok😆